16 abr 2013

Lennon and Maisy

When I first saw the trailer for "Nashville" I thought to myself "boooring...another show with music...anything new please!?". But after watching the first two episodes, I started to fall in love with the story and its characters but, most importantly, I started to fall in love with its amazing songs. The show is full of artists and two weeks ago, we saw Lennon and Maisy Stella -who play the daughters of Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton- on the show, play their first song on the show: The Lumineers "Ho hey". I love that song when sung by The Lumineers, but, I gotta tell you, Lennon and Maisy's version was amazing!! Together they have such a unique and powerful voice. I hope to see them singing again in the show soon. So today, I dedicate this post to these two special sisters and their music. I wish you the best and good luck!! 

Cuando vi el anuncio de la nueva serie de la ABC americana "Nashville", pensé "genial...otra serie con numeritos musicales...¡que rollo!". Pero después de ver los dos primeros episodios, me enamoré de la historia y sus personajes, pero más importante aun, me enamoré de su música. La serie está llenita de artistas geniales y hace dos semanas tuvimos el placer de ver Lennon y Maisy Stella -que son las hijas de la prota Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) en la serie- cantar la canción de The Lumineers "Ho hey". Me encantó esa canción desde la primera vez que la escuché, pero hay que admitir que la versión que han hecho estas hermanas es impresionante! Juntas tienen una voz única y poderosa. Espero verlas pronto otra vez por la serie, ¡se lo merecen! Y hoy, en su honor, dedico esta entrada a las hermanas Stella. ¡Os deseo lo mejor de lo mejor chicas! 


Here is the original version of "Ho hey" by The Lumineers:
Y abajo la versión original de "Ho hey" por The Lumineers:


Check out more of their stuff HERE or in their YouTube page

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario