14 jun 2013

Next stop: Istanbul

I finally have my plane tickets for my awesome summer adventure. In a few days, I am leaving Madrid to spend the next two months getting lost in one of the most important cities in history: ISTANBUL! Usually, my summer adventures take me to European or American cities, but this time I get to cross over into an entirely different culture. You cannot imagine how much I want to be there right now!!
I am going to spend 2 months in the Gran Bazaar, smoking hookah, eating kebabs and visiting the Hagia Sophia. Even though the capital of Turkey is Ankara, Istanbul is the biggest city in the country and the third most populated in Europe. Something else that really cool, with the blink of an eye, I can go from Europe to Asia and viceversa, whenever I want!! 
I have my list of To-do's and To-see's and my luggage is aaalmost ready for my little adventure!! 

I'll keep you posted!! Bye!


Ya tengo mi billete para mi aventura veraniega!! En unos días, me voy para pasar un par de meses en una de las ciudades históricas mas importantes y alucinantes del mundo: ESTAMBUL! Normalmente, mis aventuras veraniegas consisten en visitar ciudades europeas o americanas, pero esta vez me toca cruzar a otra cultura completamente diferente y como podéis imaginar me muuuero de ganas!! 
Voy a pasar dos meses negociando en el Gran Bazar, fumando cachimba, comiendo kebab y visitando algunos de los lugares mas importantes del mundo. Aunque la capital de Turquía es Ankara, Estambul es la ciudad mas grande del país y la tercera más poblada de Europa. Otra cosa súper chula es que, casi sin quererlo, voy a poder pasar de Europa a Asia, y viceversa, cuando quiera!! Ya tengo la lista de cosas que quiero ver, comer y hacer y la maleta casi casi esta terminada!! 
Deseadme buen viaje! Bye!!

Istanbul skyline 300x192 Reistips Istanbul

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario