23 ago 2013

Uranita in Istanbul

I haven't had much time to write about my time in Istanbul (I am still here, for another week), and now that I have time my computer has broken...So I know I owe a few post, which I promise will come -photos included. My family came to visit me last week and my big sis has written about it in her awesome blog. Until I post about my Turkish adventures, I leave you my sister's words: Uranita!!
Enjoy!!
No he tenido mucho tiempo para escribir sobre mis meses en Estambul y, ahora que lo tengo, se me ha roto el ordenador...asique no me queda otra que escribir desde el movil (que he deciros, no es muy util!). Pero mi familia estuvo aqui la semana pasada y mi hermanita mayor ha escrito sobre ello. Yo os debo aun un par de post que prometo que llegarán! Pero mientras os dejo con las bonitas palabras de mi hermana Uranita!!
¡Que disfruteis!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario