30 dic 2012

Music and movies 2012

And now, a review of the movies and music of the year:

MOVIES: These 10 movies are, in my opinion, the best movies of this year

WRECK IT RALPH: Disney's latest comedy. I haven't watched it yet but I assure you I will very soon. These movies are always the best!

THE HOBBIT: Another adaptation of a book. The Hobbit is for sure one of these year's best movies.

LES MISERABLES: Victor Hugo's book finally adapted! and the cast, crew, music and decoration is absolutely amazing!

LIFE OF PI: A young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery. I haven't seen it yet, but my sister fell in love with this movie. She said that it was a bomb of explosions.

THE AVENGERS: How many times can we see several superheros join forces to battle evil? The Avengers was a different and awesome movie.

THE HUNGER GAMES: I have actually read all 3 books of the Hunger Games and I have to admit that it's the first time I like how they have adapted a book into a movie. Jennifer Lawrence plays Katnis and a few other legendary actors are in the movie to. Definitely a MUST SEE in 2012.

SKYFALL: James Bond just turned 50! And to celebrate, the newest version of 007 has been released this year. Daniel Craig plays the hot English agent again and Spanish actor Javier Bardem is this year's villain.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES: the end of Christopher Nolan's Batman saga. Loved everything about this movie. I couldn't stop watching for a minute. The music, the actors, the special effects...amazing! The best part? The ending! It's one of the first superhero movies I watch where the viewer knows what happened to the superhero and has no further questions. BRAVO!

TED: in my opinion, BEST COMEDY OF THE YEAR, Seth MacFarlane is a genius...it doesn't matter how dirty his works are, he always manages to make us laugh out loud! It starts Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and they are awesome together.

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN: the new version of Spiderman has a hit. Andrew Garfield played a veeery good and hot Peter Parker.


MUSIC: here are the hottest songs of 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know:

Call me maybe:

We are young (feat Janelle Monae):

Stronger (what doesn't kill you...):

We found love (ft Calvin Harris):

Starships:

Wild ones:

Sexy and I know it:

Whistle:

Beauty and the Beat:

Gangham Style: