20 mar 2013

Dream away

In days like today, when the rain is pouring down, the wind is blowing and the skies are grey, the only thing I want to do is close my eyes and imagine I am in some exotic and secret place of the world. Today, I am travelling to the end of the world, even if it is only my dreams and only for one day, and I will loose myself in some exotic beach. I allow good company!
¿Wanna come with me?

En días como hoy, que la lluvia cae con fuerza, el viento sopla sin parar y el cielo esta gris, lo único que quiero hacer es cerrar los ojos e imaginarme en algún lugar exótico y secreto del mundo. Hoy, voy a viajar al fin del mundo, aunque sea solo en mis sueños y solo por un día, me voy a perder en esta playa exótica. ¡Permito las buenas compañías!
¿Os venís conmigo?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario