9 mar 2013

Romantic comedy night

Tonight is one of those nights where I only want to make popcorn, put my PJs on and watch a great romantic comedy. There are so many good romantic comedies that I've made a list of my favorite movies of the past few years. I already know which one I'm going to watch, do you?

Hoy solo me apetece hacer unas palomitas, ponerme el pijama y ver una comedia romántica. Pero hay tantas comedias románticas buenas que me he puesto a hacer una lista de las típicas pelis buenas. Yo ya se cual voy a ver hoy, ¿vosotros?
  1. Bridget Jones' Diary  -  El diario de Bridget Jones
  2. Love Actually
  3. Two weeks notice - Amor con preaviso
  4. How to loose a guy in 10 days  -  Como perder a un chico en 10 días
  5. Something's Gotta Give   -   Cuando menos te lo esperas
  6. 10 things I hate about you  -  10 razones para odiarte
  7. Four weddings and a Funeral  -  Cuatro bodas y un funeral
  8. Pretty Woman
  9. Easy A  -  Rumores y mentiras
  10. Priceless  -  Un engaño de lujo  -  Hors de prix
  11. A good year  -  Un buen año
  12. Just go with it  -  Sígueme el rollo
  13. Just friends  -  Solo amigos
  14. Forgetting Sarah Marshal  -  Paso de ti
  15. Knocked up  -  Lío embarazoso
  16. The Holiday  -  Vacaciones
  17. 27 Dresses  -  27 vestidos
  18. 13 going on 30  -  El sueño de mi vida
  19. My Best Friend's Girl  -  Una novia para dos
  20. The Ugly truth  -  La cruda realidad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario